We've seen everyone ride alongside Joey @realjoeyfatone on the leaderboard during Fit-Toned Fridays, but 10 lucky winners will be selected to take a class with him in person at the Echelon Miami Studio on July 9th. For a chance to win round trip airfare and a one-night stay in Miami, all you have to do is take a Live or On-demand Fit-Toned Friday class to be automatically entered. The more Fit-Toned classes you take, the more chances you have to win. We’ll see you in Miami!
Don't have a membership? You can still participate with a free 30 day Echelon United membership by using the link below!
Offer valid only in the United States for purchase through echelonfit.com until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Date -July 5,, 2021, with the purchase of a NEW, First Time Echelon United monthly membership. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts or applied to prior purchases. Offer not valid on commercial sales or sales through retailers. One use per order and per person only. Membership will autorenew until cancelled according to our terms and conditions. Must enter Mack30 at checkout.
Echelon Joey Fatone Ride Along Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Sponsor of Giveaway: Echelon Fitness Multimedia, LLC, 605 Chestnut Street, Suite 700, Chattanooga, TN 37450 (“Echelon” or “Sponsor”).
2) Eligibility: The Echelon Joey Fatone Ride Along Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have attained the age of majority in the state or district where they reside at the time of Giveaway entry. Employees of and vendors to Echelon, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter this Giveaway or win a prize. For purposes of this Giveaway, immediate family members are defined as spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children, step-children and grandchildren. This Giveaway is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Limit: One (1) entry per person, per day during the Promotion Period. Any additional entries by an individual will be void. Incomplete or inaccurate entries shall be deemed void. Determination of information to be false or misleading is at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3) Promotion Period: The Giveaway runs for 11 consecutive days and begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Date June 24, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Date -July 5,, 2021. Prizes defined below.
4) Prize Description: Sponsor shall provide 10 (ten) separate and independent prizes as described below.
Roundtrip airfare to Miami, FL , one night hotel accommodations at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall, and a live in-studio Echelon Connect Bike class with Joey Fatone.
The prizes are not transferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who retains the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes $10,000.00 There shall be ten (10) separate and independent winner(s).
5) How to Enter: Go to Echelon Fit app and complete a FiTone Friday class live or on-demand between June 24, 2021 and July 5, 2021.. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. All entries will be automatically submitted as eligible classes are completed. Sponsor and its parent(s), affiliates, agents, clients, and/or promotional partners are not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete or late entries, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Giveaway.
By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of the Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. Any attempt by any participant to manipulate the allowable number of entries by using different identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. The Sponsor and its affiliated companies are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any computer equipment or software or any combination thereof or for lost, late, or misdirected entries or mail.
6) Winner Selection and Notification: The odds of winning this Giveaway are based upon the number of eligible entries. The Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received each day during the Promotion Period. Winner selection will take place within ten (10) days of the Promotion Period ending. Winners will be notified in writing through electronic means with a valid email address. By accepting the prize, winner consents to use by the Sponsor or those authorized by the Sponsor of his or her name or likeness for advertising and/or publicity purposes without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. The winner may be required to complete, sign and return an IRS Form 1099, Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within ten (2) calendar days of notification that the winner has won the prize. The winner may also be required to submit a picture of himself/herself within ten (2) calendar days of notification that the winner has won the prize. If winner fails to return with 2 days the requested and completed documents, or if the prize is returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the drawing are final. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7) For a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Echelon Fitness, Attn: Corporate Counsel, 605 Chestnut Street Suite 600, Chattanooga, TN 37450.
8) Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to release, hold harmless and forever discharge on behalf of the participants, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns the Sponsor, its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and related entities (collectively hereinafter, “Releasees”) from all and any manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, suits, debts, dues, penalties, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, damages, judgments, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity, that may occur in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize from or arising out of participation in this Giveaway. Releasees assume no responsibility or liability for any error (including human error), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or loss of data, technical malfunctions, inaccurate entry attempts, online system failures (including but not limited to server or provider issues, computer software issues, and difficulties resulting from internet traffic), theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating, directly or indirectly, to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway.
10) Internet: If for any reason this Giveaway does not occur as planned due to issues with a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway will be prosecuted and the Sponsor retains the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11) Force majeure: The failure of the Releasees to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, pandemic, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of the Releasees (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” events will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
12) Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Hamilton County, in the State of Tennessee. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
13) Winners List: For the name of the winner of this Giveaway, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, by October 1, 2021 to: Echelon Fitness, Attn: Corporate Counsel, 605 Chestnut Street, Suite 700, Chattanooga, TN 37450.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY.