ECHELON FITNESS MULTIMEDIA LLC OLD DOMINION NO BAD RIDES PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Echelon Fitness Old Dominion No Bad Rides Promotion (the “Promotion)” rewards eligible participants who enter the Promotion as described herein beginning 12:00am EST Monday, July 10, 2023 ending 11:59pm EST Sunday, August 20, 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Promotion is Echelon Fitness Multimedia LLC (“Echelon” or "Sponsor"). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (each individually, an “Entrant” or “You”, and collectively, “Entrants”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
3. PRIZES: Each week, eligible Entrants who have completed all Entry requirements as outlined herein will be entered into a pool to win the prizes below:
- WEEKLY PRIZES
- WEEK 1: 7/10/23 - 7/16/23: Time, Tequila & Therapy Tee - TWENTY-FOUR potential winners (24)
- WEEK 2: 7/17 - 7/23: Nashville, TN Baseball Cap - TWENTY-FOUR potential winners (24)
- WEEK 3: 7/24 - 7/30: No Bad Vibes Hoodie - TWENTY-FOUR potential winners (24)
- WEEK 4: 7/31 - 8/6: Hipster Cowboy Cap - SIX potential winners (6)
- WEEK 5: 8/7 - 8/13: Hipster Cowboy Sweatshirt - SIX potential winners (6)
- GRAND PRIZE
- WEEK 6: 8/14 - 8/20: Grand Prize - TWO potential winners (2)
- Each potential winner will receive 2 tickets to the Old Dominion Fall Tour Concert of their choice AND a Backstage Meet and Greet with the band at the show.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- Tickets are non-transferrable. Tickets will be available for pick-up at the venue’s Will Call. Winner must show a valid ID for pick-up.
Only one prize per person and one prize per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The estimated retail value of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated estimated retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the potential prize winner. This Promotion includes tickets to the event only. Echelon is not responsible for any other costs associated with the event including but not limited to hotel/housing accommodations, transportation to/from the event, parking, and meals. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. Prizes may not be transferred, assigned, or substituted.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
WEEKLY PRIZES - APPAREL AND MERCHANDISE: Enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period by first opting in to text updates by texting VIBES to 818181. Then COMPLETE at least 1 of the LIVE CLASSES below and, during the applicable Live Class Week, TEXT the Old Dominion keyword given by the instructor during the class to 818181 by EOD on the Sunday of the applicable Live Class Week. The phone number from which the keyword is texted must be the number associated with the Entrant’s leaderboard member account.
- LIVE CLASSES*
- WEEK 1
- Monday, 7/10, 7:00pm EST - Fusion 30 with Nicole
- Saturday, 7/15, 12:30pm EST - Low Impact 30 with Jama
- WEEK 2
- Monday, 7/17, 7:00pm EST - Fusion 30 with Nicole
- Saturday, 7/22, 12:30pm EST - Low Impact 30 with Jama
- WEEK 3
- Monday, 7/24, 7:00pm EST - Fusion 30 with Nicole
- Saturday, 7/29, 12:30pm EST - Low Impact 30 with Jama
- WEEK 4
- Monday, 7/31, 7:00pm EST - Fusion 30 with Nicole
- Saturday, 8/5, 12:30pm EST - Low Impact 30 with Jama
- WEEK 5
- Monday, 8/7, 7:00pm EST - Fusion 30 with Nicole
- Saturday, 8/12, 12:30pm EST - Low Impact 30 with Jama
*Classes are subject to change. Changes will be announced on Echelon’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts and/or via member communications.
GRAND PRIZE: Enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period by first opting in to text updates by texting VIBES to 818181. Then exercise on the connected ECHELON equipment of your choice (smart bike, rower, treadmill, and Reflect) for 150 minutes total per week of the 6-week Promotion Period, subject to verification by Sponsor.
AMOE: NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO THE CONTRARY, ENTRANTS MAY BE ENTERED, AT NO CHARGE TO THE ENTRANT, TO WIN THE PRIZES REFERRED TO HEREIN BY SUBMITTING THEIR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO ECHELON ONLINE HERE. NO PREFERENCE SHALL BE GIVEN BY ECHELON TO AMOE ENTRANTS AND NEITHER THE PURCHASE OF AN ECHELON FITNESS BIKE NOR SUBSCRIBING TO OR DOWNLOADING THE ECHELON FITNESS APP WILL IMPROVE ANY ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
Each Entrant is entitled to ONE (1) entry. Multiple entries with the same username or email will only be counted as ONE (1) submission. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Promotion subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
5. WINNER SELECTION:
WEEKLY PRIZES: The potential winners of the Promotion will be selected from the pool of participants who correctly text in the keyword by the end of the day on the following Sunday of the applicable Live Class week and any AMOE Entrants.
GRAND PRIZE: The potential winners of the Promotion will be selected from the pool of participants who completed 150 minutes of exercise on the Echelon Fit app each week of the Promotion Period and any AMOE Entrants. Tickets will be available at the venue’s Will Call. Valid ID is required for pick-up.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING OR ANY PROVISION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO THE CONTRARY, ECHELON HAS COMPLETE DISCRETION AND FINAL DECISION-MAKING POWER IN SELECTING POTENTIAL WINNERS.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email at their designated email address or the email address associated with their leaderboard member account within 7 BUSINESS DAYS of the end of the Promotion Period. Potential Grand Prize winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 5 BUSINESS DAYS of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any potential winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. ECHELON HAS THE EXCLUSIVE POWER TO INTERPRET THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ECHELON'S DECISIONS REGARDING RULES INTERPRETATIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL PARTICIPANTS.
If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, changes in law, risk to Echelon or its business, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part at any time. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total estimated retail value as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and its affiliates, officers, members, directors, managers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns shall not have any further liability to any Entrant in connection with the Promotion.
THE SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES AND DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “THE DISCLAIMER ENTITLES”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE PROMOTION AND ANY PRIZE FURNISHED OR AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE SPONSOR’S ABILITY TO AWARD A PRIZE DUE TO ITS BANKRUPTCY, INSOLVENCY OR FAILURE TO CONTINUE ITS BUSINESS. ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, THE POTENTIAL WINNER AGREES NOT TO SUE OR BRING ANY LAWSUIT OR MAKE ANY CLAIM UNDER ANY THEORY WHATSOEVER AGAINST THE DISCLAIMER ENTITIES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE VALUE OR SUITABILITY OF ANY PRIZES, THE POTENTIAL WINNER’S SUBMISSION OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY. IN ADDITION, THE POTENTIAL WINNER AGREES TO WAIVE, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE DISCLAIMER ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION AND LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY MATTER, CAUSE OR THING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY, OR OTHER HARM OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, CAUSED OR CONTRIBUTED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHILE PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, PARTICIPATING IN OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, THE POTENTIAL WINNER’S SUBMISSION OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE DISCLAIMER ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT’S SUBMISSION ANY PRIZE WON, ENTRANT’S APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITES, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES, WITHOUT PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITES, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit: https://echelonfit.com/pages/promotional-rules
10. SPONSOR OF PROMOTION: ECHELON FITNESS MULTIMEDIA, LLC, 605 CHESTNUT STREET SUITE 700, CHATTANOOGA, TN 37450 (“ECHELON” OR “SPONSOR”)